Are you having second thoughts for having a shower in frigid winter morning? Then, a bathroom heater is what you want. Nobody wants to shiver while waiting for the water to warm up. It is scary to imagine having no bathroom heater during enduring winter.
A few seconds of exposure to a cold bathroom can really make you sick. This is a reason why a bathroom heater is an essential gadget to have in your bathroom. The heater creates a serene and inviting experience for you after a warm shower.
Instead of going for the expensive and high-electricity-consuming units for central heating in your bathroom, you can buy a small heater for efficient and pocket-friendly heating.
Today, we have enlisted our top picks for the best bathroom heater available in the market. So, let’s not waste time and delve right into it.
- 1 9 Bathroom Heaters Reviews in 2021
- 1.1 1. Panasonic FV-11VH2 Whisper Warm 110 CFM Ceiling fan Heater
- 1.2 2. Stiebel Eltron CK 074058 1500W Wall Mounted Electric Fan Heater
- 1.3 3. Holmes Digital Bathroom Heater
- 1.4 4. Broan 655 Heater Bath Fan with Light Combination
- 1.5 5. Delta Breez Radiance RAD80L 80 CFM Exhaust Bath Fan Heater
- 1.6 6. Lasko CD08200 Bathroom Heater
- 1.7 7. Broan-NuTone 157 Low-Profile Fan-Forced Ceiling Heater
- 1.8 8. Cadet Com-Pak 1000W, 120V Electric wall heater
- 1.9 9. Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater
- 2 How to choose the best bathroom heater?
9 Bathroom Heaters Reviews in 2021
1. Panasonic FV-11VH2 Whisper Warm 110 CFM Ceiling fan Heater
Panasonic FV-11VH2 is an integrated package of a powerful heater and quiet ceiling fan. The enclosed lubricated condenser motor helps in moving the air efficiently without creating any significant noise. With a noise output level of just 0.7 sones, you won’t even be able to figure out if it is running over you or not.
Apart from its “WhisperWarm” feature, the galvanized finish ensures long-lasting performance while saving you a lot on replacement and maintenance. It comprises of high-quality tubular Stainless-steel heating element.
This endows you with a simple, yet useful gadget to inject a warmth feeling in those chilly early mornings.
The nichrome wire and magnesium oxide composition assure optimal heat transfer at 1400W. Also, the compact 22X16X13.2 inches unit is easy to install and offers an overwhelming airflow of 110 CFM.
- Smaller and easier to install
- Ultra-quiet fan with a noise output of 0.7 sone
- High Air circulation of 110 CFM for higher regional coverage
- Powerful stainless-steel heater with optimal heat transfer feature
- Great for larger bathrooms
- Takes some time to heat up (around 90 seconds)
- Need some space for installation
Panasonic is one of the most reputed brands on the market. It is an ultimate combination of a reliable heater and quiet ceiling fan for larger bathrooms. Also, the excellent compositions and lubricated motors ensure continuous and trouble-free operations for many coming years.
2. Stiebel Eltron CK 074058 1500W Wall Mounted Electric Fan Heater
With a nichrome heating element and galvanized steel construction, Stiebel Eltron CK aces when it comes to performance. The secure mounting and compact design facilitate easy installation not just in your bathroom but in your living room as well.
Available in the dimension of 13.25X4.9X18.14 inches, it weighs only 15 pounds. The Stiebel fan plus heater unit comes with both frost and overheat protection.
The group turns off when the temperature reaches the desired value. The built-in thermostat is enough to provide you with maximum warmth and comfort while allowing you to control your surroundings.
As it is hushed, you can mount it in your bedroom as well. The surface mount downdraft design ensures evenly distributed heat which can cover up to 200 square feet area.
- A relatively quieter operation for a heater plus fan
- Both Frost and overheat protection setting
- Built-in thermostat for simple heat adjustment
- Booster time setting
- Down-draft design for proper heat distribution
- Installation takes time and professional help.
- Not suitable for heating large areas
Steibel Eltron CK electric fan heater comes with a sleek design that evenly provides you maximum warmth in your bedroom or bathroom. Although, you may need professional help as the manual is not very useful.
3. Holmes Digital Bathroom Heater
The Holmes Digital bathroom heater can provide enough heat just when you need it. The inbuilt clock and timer make it a perfect choice for pre-heating cold bathrooms. It incorporates a Quick Air distribution system which moves the air quickly for optimal heating.
The compact bathroom space heater comes with LCD digital controls and programmable thermostat for the desired optimization. You can always make sure that your bathroom is never too hot or cold.
The Bathroom-Safe ALCI plug and the Pre-heat timer allow you to automatically pre-heat your cold bathroom just before you enter it. Completed powered by electricity, it won’t burn wood or pellet to keep your bathroom warm. Also, the installation is easy and flexible enough with the provided instructions.
- Quick Air distribution feature
- LCD digital control with a programmable thermostat
- Attractive and compact design
- Easy installation and maintenance free
- Pre-heat timer for pre-heating your bathroom
- Little bit noisy fan
- Clock and timer reset when you unplug it.
A flexible and portable unit with just 10.3X12.8X8.2 inches dimension. The heater features an intuitive interface with LCD controls and allows you to maintain the heat as per your convenience.
4. Broan 655 Heater Bath Fan with Light Combination
Broan 655 heater has a design template which matches with any interior. Specially designed for your bathroom, it comes with a white polymeric grille. The 1300-watt powerful heater can heat up smaller bathrooms in just no time.
Built to survive the moisture in your bathroom, it is one of the most affordable heater-cum-fan you can find on the market. Also, it features a 100-watt light to indicate that it is running in the ceiling. The permanently lubricated motors ensure even heat distribution with 20-Amp Circuitry.
The powerful heating and switching ventilation are ideal for bathroom up to 65 sq. Ft. Also, the adjustable mounting brackets, standard 2X6 inches ceiling construction fit and damper connector make sure that the installation is swift and hassle-free.
- Easy installation with adjustable brackets and connectors
- Stylish and elegant white polymeric grille design
- Powerful 1300-watt heating element and fan
- 100-watt light indicator
- Great for bathroom up to 65 sq. Ft.
- Requires 20 Amp circuitry
- Higher noise output of 4 sones
With Broan 655 heater fan, you get substantial heating, ventilation, and light at your fingertips. Although it is not the quietest heater available, it is still a remarkable option at such an attractive price.
5. Delta Breez Radiance RAD80L 80 CFM Exhaust Bath Fan Heater
If you are on a lookout for a powerful exhaust fan with can help you fight the frigid winters, then Delta Breez RAD should be your choice. With a brand you can trust, this unit is a low noise ceiling mounted fan, heater, and Lamp which is evaluated by HVI and UL.
The smart built-in thermostat can assure consistent temperature. The heating element is employed with a thermal cut-off feature for safety. Also, the security is supplemented with metal guards. With higher 80 CFM airflow and low 1.5 sones output, it will be virtually silent and fast at the same time.
Due to the low noise output, it will save you a lot on your monthly utility bill. Along with the galvanized steel construction and DC brushless motors, Delta resists corrosion for utmost reliability and durability.
- High Airflow of 80 CFM
- Efficient and consistent heating with built-in thermostat
- Dc brushless motors for low noise output and reliability
- Galvanized steel protection for resisting corrosion
- 26-watt CFL lamp included
- Installation and cleaning from underneath are complicated.
- Heat is not evenly distributed.
Delta Breez Radiance is an ultimate product if you are looking for a powerful exhaust fan and heater. However, you will need professional help for the installation.
6. Lasko CD08200 Bathroom Heater
Lasko CD08200 bathroom heater is an integrated package of a compact design with a fast heating ceramic technology. Along with the small, space-saving design, the Lasko manufacturer has always kept in mind its productivity. You can combat the cold bathroom efficiently with its powerful thermostat which is capable of heating up to 225 sq. Ft. area in a few minutes.
As it is ETL listed and incorporates ALCI safety plug, you can safely install it near your shower. The adjustable thermostat allows you to save on overall heating costs. The straightforward heat on/off button on the unit can provide you with 1 hour of high-intensity heating in chilly mornings.
Thanks to its attractive and portable design, you can carry around with you anywhere you want. Also, it features two steady heat options and timer for overheat protection.
- Portable and compact. Only 6X6X7.7 inches
- Adjustable thermostat for energy saving
- Powerful 1500 watt of comforting warmth
- Easy to use one-tap operation
- 2-heat options with overheat protection timer
- Not suitable for larger areas
With ETL evaluation, auto-shut off and overheat protection, Lasko bathroom heater is one of the simplest and safest small heaters on the market now.
7. Broan-NuTone 157 Low-Profile Fan-Forced Ceiling Heater
If you are on a lookout for an affordable and quality bathroom heater, then Broan 157 Low-profile heater is the product for you. With the Broan brand trust, you can ensure 360 degrees even warmth distribution at a pocket-friendly rate. It is easiest to install in your ceiling and extends only 2.75 inches. Yes! It is that compact.
Despite being smaller in size, it delivers 1250 watt of heat taking less than 10 minutes to heat your entire bathroom. Also, it comes with automatic overheat protection, UL assurance, automatic shut-down feature and permanently lubricated motors for reliability and durability.
Furthermore, the unit is constructed with a satin-finish aluminum grille which is ideal for low-profile housing. You can really expect years of performance without any maintenance.
- Reasonably priced
- Powerful 1250-watt metal-sheathed heating element
- 360 degree even- heat distribution
- Quiet permanently lubricated motors which require no maintenance
- Easy ceiling installation
- Must place in the center of your ceiling for uniform heating
- Simple design
If you want a simple yet powerful heater which does not draw attention and can be easily mounted, then Broan 157 is what you want. Quiet, long-lasting performance and uniform heating are what you get at an attractive price.
8. Cadet Com-Pak 1000W, 120V Electric wall heater
The attractive white color makes Cadet Com-Pak a stylish addition to any bathroom. The 1000 W fast heating element warms up an area of 200 square feet within no time. Despite its small dimension of 4X9X12, Cadet is built to maximize living space with its powerful heating coil.
The efficient and quiet Electric fan distributes the warm air evenly throughout the area. With the simple wall-mounted installation, you never have to worry about it. While operating in the standard 120 V, there is utmost care taken about the safety.
The unique auto-off feature turns off the heater if the average operating temperature is exceeded. Cadet Com-Pak comprises of the complete hard-wired installation package which includes a heater, a wall can, grill, and thermostat.
- Attractive and compact white Electric wall heater
- Fast heating coil for up to 200 sq. Ft. Area
- Quiet fan with even heat distribution
- Auto turn-off feature for safety
- Standard power outlet with easy hard-wired installation
- No temperature range indicator
- No temperature control knob
Cadet Com-Pak is an excellent choice for fast and efficient heating in medium-sized bathrooms. Manufactured in the USA, it meets all the safety guidelines and is UL listed.
9. Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater
Honeywell is another small-space heater for consistent and efficient heating. At a reasonable price tag, the Honeywell HCE200 W Ceramic heater offers powerful heating for smaller bathrooms. Apart from the use in bathrooms, it can be used in offices, desks, and tabletops.
The highlight of this heater is its compact and modern design. Constructed to complement your room décor, it comes with many cool features. The overheat protection, Auto-tip over and Cool touch Housing features are some of the comfortable settings which you find in higher-end heaters.
You can choose from 2 heat settings or use the adjustable thermostat to personalize your surroundings according to your comfort level. Also, it facilitates substantial energy saving by turning down the thermostat a few degrees.
- Compact and eye-catching design
- Perfect for smaller sized rooms
- Overheat protection, Auto-tip over and cool touch housing feature
- Adjustable thermostat and 2 constant heat settings
- Energy saving setting
- Loud noise while heating
An affordable yet powerful heater which you can install anywhere. With Aesthetic design and multiple features, you can’t get a better deal at this price point.
How to choose the best bathroom heater?
As a bathroom heater is a long-term investment, you must make your selection strategically. It is something which you are going to use for many coming winters. As there are many mediocre and ineffective products on the markets, doing some homework before coming to a conclusion is necessary. Here are the points to consider while choosing the best bathroom heater.
Types of heaters
What type of heater are you looking for? There are different types of heaters available which typically includes portable heaters, ceiling heaters, wall heaters, and heater-cum-exhaust fan.
Portable heaters can be carried anywhere and are very affordable. You can just plug them into a socket and enjoy the enchanting warmth in the atmosphere within no time. But, they are noisy and can never replace the central heating system.
If you want your heater to be hidden, you can use radiant floor heaters. Although these heaters are expensive, it is the best way of having a spotless and clean bathroom.
Wall heaters are merely attached to the wall and are considered one of the safest ways to have heaters in your bathroom.
The safest option is indeed ceiling heaters which are used for permanent heating. They ensure even heat distribution but are difficult to install and clean.
For bathrooms, you want a heater with high Air Flow (CFM) which can help elude the moisture and keep your bathroom free from molds and mildew. In such cases, you need a heater-cum-exhaust fan which can help you and your walls all year around.
While many of us would be on a budget, you should take the cost of running into account. How much watt does the heater consume? You must look for the heat output it produces.
The power consumption is expressed in watt, and more watt implies a higher running cost. Choosing a heater with a higher heat output will necessarily increase your energy bills.
How large is your bathroom? If your bathroom is small, then you can save a chunk on your purchase. A small heater will suffice your need in a small bathroom whereas you will have to go for higher heating capacity if your bathroom size is more than 100 sq. Ft.
Nowadays, many bathroom heaters come with overheat protection and auto over tip for safety. Apart from that, some heaters even comprise of an automatic clock, exhaust fan, humidity adjustment, temperature control, thermostat adjustment, etc. Although additional features increase the cost of the heater, it is good to pay a little bit more for these features.
Bathroom heater is crucial to have during enduring winters. Finding the most appropriate bathroom heater for your bathroom can be a daunting task. In addition to all the points mentioned above, the noise output level, and build quality are also very important.
You must make your selections wisely as you will be spending a lot of money on it. We have listed the best bathroom heater after in-depth examination by our experts and consumer review. After these reviews, we hope that you won’t have to think twice about choosing the desired unit.